Persimmon Point is located close to the outdoor labyrinth, Inspiration Point and Mac Smith Resource Center!
Two night minimum for $60 per night.
No telephone included.
- Small living area with full-sized futon
- Table and seating for 4
- Two additional small/individual tables available for extra space.
- Full sized kitchen sink
- Mini refrigerator
- Two-burner gas stove
- Stocked with assorted pots and pans, skillets, utensils, plates, flatware
- Recycle bin and trash bin
- Main floor: Full sized futon
- Loft/second floor: 1 full bed, 1 bunk bed, 2 twin beds
- 1 full bathroom with composting toilet and shower
Water, Heat, Solar, WiFi
- Crisp, clean mountain well water (drinkable)
- On-demand hot water
- Woodstove (firewood provided)
- Only DC outlets available
- Wifi is available at Mac Smith Resource Center
$60/night for 5-7 people.
- single size bedding
- full sized bedding if you wish to use the futon
- towels & environmentally friendly toiletries
- rain gear & outdoor shoes
- water bottle, natural bug spray