- Large open living area with 2 couches, coffee table, rocking chair, window cushions for additional seating
- Additional get away in loft (table and 2 couches)
- New large shaded covered porch!
- Table and seating for 10. Additional tables/seating can be requested
- 3 sink areas: single handwashing sink, double food prep sink, triple dishwashing sink
- Full size refrigerator
- Gas stove
- Stocked with assorted pots and pans, skillets, utensils, plates, flatware
- Center island prep/serve area
- Compost pail, recycle bin and trash bin
- Main floor: 2 rooms with 2 sets bunks each lower level),
- Second floor: 1 room with 1 set bunk, loft with 2 futons, inner dorm room : 2 bunks & 3 singles, outer dorm room: 5 sets bunks
- ADA compliant full bathroom
- 2 additional composting toilet stalls
- 2 additional shower stalls
- Triple sink/mirror
- Crisp, clean mountain well water
- On-demand hot water
- woodstove (firewood provided)
- 6 panels
- Watt inverter converts battery stored energy to AC current
Cost: $150/night for up to 10 people. Add $10/night for each additional person.
Powered by 6 solar panels. Electrical availability will be dependent on sun, use and battery charge. Living 0ff-grid spotlights electrical use habits and decisions! Do Not bring: hairdryers.
Bring: single size bedding, towels, environmentally friendly toiletries, rain gear, outdoor shoes
water bottle, bug spray
Wifi is available at Mac Smith Resource Center.